Canadian Driver's Vehicle Inspection Report
Meets Highway Traffic Act specifications. Canadian DVIR - for compliance with National Safety Code 1, 3, 5 Schedule.
This detailed DVIR Canadian Driver's Vehicle Inspection Report helps drivers spot parts in need of repair.
DVIR books feature:
- Canada's National Safety code Standard 13 Schedule 1
- J. J. Keller's nine point Vehicle Inspection Procedure - Walkaround Sequence.
- Detailed 23 inspection items.
- Book format has 31 sets of DVIR forms per book plus carbon (30-B, 31-B).
- Book format has 31 sets of 2 ply carbonless forms (734-B, 734-B-C Imprinted).
- English/French version book (30-B) is 8-1/4" x 8-1/2" large format for easy entries.
- English only books (31-B, 734-B, 734-B-C Imprinted) are 5-1/2" x 8-1/2"
|Product Code||# of Plies||Carbon||Size||Pricing||Quantity||Order Now!|
|30-B English/French | PDF Sample | Not Available||3||Yes||8-1/4" x 8-1/2" Large Format|
|31-B English Only | PDF Sample | Not Available||2||Yes||5-1/2" x 8-1/2"|