ADA for Supervisors - DVD Training 17828
The ADA for Supervisors - DVD Training 17828 features Outlines what supervisors must do when dealing with ADA issues in order to assist employees who request accommodations and help the company stay in compliance.
Covers a wide variety of ADA topics, including:
- To which employers does the ADA apply?
- Which employer actions are covered under the ADA?
- What is the Americans with Disabilities Act?
- How does the ADA define an individual with a disability?
- What is "reasonable accommodation"?
- What are "mitigating measures"?
Track Your Order