Fall Protection for Construction DVD Training 52435
Be safe and know the all areas of fall protection.
The Fall Protection DVD Training helps learners in the construction industry recognize the hazards of falling and how to minimize them. Fall protection is one of the most frequently cited OSHA violations, due to lack of proper equipment and training. Falls are the leading cause of death among private construction industry workers, accounting for over 35% of all fatalities.
- Heights of six feet or greater above a lower level
- Any height when working above dangerous equipment
- All construction jobsites under CFR 1926 Subpart M, "Fall Protection."
- Ready-To-Use Training Program Includes Several Components
- Closed-Captioned For The Hearing Impaired
- English & Spanish Available All In One Program
- (1) 20-minute Video - Combines engaging video and editing technology with expertise from industry professionals at all levels
- Potential Hazards
- Unsafe Environment
- Unsafe Equipment
- Unsafe Behavior
- Fall Protection Systems
- Guardrail Systems
- Safety Net Systems
- Warning Line Systems
- Controlled Access Zones
- Safety Monitoring Systems
- Falling Object Protection
- Personal Fall Protection
- Personal Fall Arrest Systems
- Positioning Device Systems
- Using Fall Protection Safely
- Choosing the Right Fall Protection
- Attending Training
- Inspecting Fall Protection
- Using Fall Protection
- Storing Fall Protection
- Performing Maintenance
- Bonus Videos
- Note to Trainer Video – Approximately 4 minutes. Available in English only.
- Fall Protection Plan Video – Approximately 4 minutes.
- 10-Question Quiz – Offers correct/incorrect remediation to reinforce effectiveness of training. Approximately 10 minutes. Available in English & Spanish.
- Potential Hazards
- (1) Trainer Guide (not sold separately) - Provides you with background information and training tips to make the most of each training session.
- (1) Trainer Tools USB (not sold separately), includes:
- Main Video Program
- Bonus Video
- Note to Trainer
- Fall Protection Plan
- Trainer Guide PDF
- Customizable PowerPoint Presentation
- Learning Activities
- Quiz and Answer Key
- Training Log
- Training Certificate
- (10) Employee Handbooks (English) - Provide a portable, easy-to-understand reference to be used during and after training. Review key points and includes quizzes to check employees' understanding of the material.
- (1) Employee Handbook (Spanish) - Provide a portable reference to be used during and after training.
- Explain potential fall hazards on the jobsite and describe appropriate ways to eliminate or prevent them
- Identify various forms of fall protection equipment and scenarios when each would be appropriate
- Recognize how to select, inspect, use, and store equipment properly
Basic System Requirements
- A 400 Mhz or faster Intel-compatible CPU
- A video card with AGP architecture and at least 4 MB of onboard RAM
- At least 128 MB of system RAM (Windows 2000, XP and Vista users - 256 MB or more is recommended)
- Windows 98 SE, Windows 2000, Windows Millennium Edition, Windows XP or Windows Vista (most software DVD decoders have either reduced function or no support under Windows 95 and Windows NT 4.0)
- The latest version of Microsoft DirectX
- DVD-ROM drive (DVD discs cannot be read by CD-ROM equipment)
Track Your Order