Fire Safety Extinguishing Risk 12421 & 12423
Available in English and Spanish
Employee should know and have better of Fire safety and prevention.
Covers the basics that every employee should know about fire safety and prevention, including:
- Common fire hazards and how to control them
- Recommended evacuation procedures
- Portable fire extinguisher guidelines
After participating in the program, your employees will have a better understanding of:
- Characteristics of fire
- What happens during a fire
- Fire outcomes
- How fires start
- And how to keep fires from starting
Ready-to-use training program includes several components.
Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
Track Your Order