The Forklift Workshop 15900 & 15901
2011 Bronze Telly Award Winner.
Available in English and Spanish
Helps you fulfill the classroom and practical forklift training requirements of OSHA 1910.178(l) and Workshop format reinforces learning using hands-on practice tools, exercises and learning activities.
Covers the following training topics:
- Lifting employees
- Parking a forklift
- Charging and refueling
- Inspecting your forklift
- Maintenance and modification
- Specialized units and attachments
- Working in a truck, trailer or railcar
- Hazardous locations and forklift types
- Picking, traveling with, and placing a load
- Forklift basics (types, rear steering, turning radius, combined center of gravity and the stability triangle, load center and controls)
Track Your Order