Motorized Pallet Jacks Safe Operation 38327
Takes a unique but practicable approach by focusing on the motorized pallet jack's use from the start of the work day until the end – including the potential dangers and hazards that operators face along the way.
The Motorized Pallet Jacks: Safe Operation training program covers:
- The two most common types of motorized pallet jacks and their controls: "Walkies" & "Walkies"
- Load and lift capacities
- Common pallet jacks accidents
- Safe operating procedures
- Pre-use inspection tips
- Picking up a load
- Traveling with a load
- Navigating on ramps and inclines
- Maneuvering in tight spaces
- Delivering a load
- Parking safety
- End of the day procedures
Track Your Order