Respiratory Protection DVD Training 45380
English and Spanish in One DVD
Designed to help familiarize your employees with respiratory hazards, keep your employees safe, and meet OSHA’s respiratory protection training requirements (29 CFR 1910.134(k)).
- Enhanced with the EyeCue Visual Learning System
- For general industry and construction workers
- Loaded with compliance tips
- Workplace and engineering controls
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired
- (1) 20-minute video enhanced with the EyeCue® Visual Learning System - Provides an instructional blend of explanation, commentary and demonstration. Presented in a dynamic, contemporary style to keep trainees engaged. Divided into three chapters, plus one bonus video:
- Controls & PPE
- What are the Other Controls?
- Engineering Control
- Work Practice Control
- Who is Responsible?
- The Importance of Fit
- What are the Other Controls?
- Respiratory Hazards
- Unseen Hazards
- Health Effects
- Your First Defense
- Breathing Protection
- Respiratory Protection
- Issuing Respirators
- Types of Respirators
- Air-Purifying Respirators
- Atmosphere-Supplying Respirators
- Hoods & Facepieces
- Positive or Negative-Pressure
- Special PPE Considerations
- Medical Evaluation
- Fit Testing
- Immediately Dangerous to Life or Health (IDLH)
- Medical Records
- Respirator Care
- Respirator Storage
- End-of-Service Life
- If Something is Wrong
- Bonus Video:
- Respiratory Protection: Cleaning Your Respirator (5 mins)
- Controls & PPE
- (1) Trainer Guide - (English only; not sold separately) - Provides information on how to develop, organize, and conduct a respiratory protection training session. EyeCue is included within the guide.
- (1) Trainer Tools USB - (not sold separately)
- Main video programs (English & Spanish)
- Bonus video (English & Spanish)
- Trainer Guide PDFs (English & Spanish)
- Awareness Poster PDFs (English & Spanish)
- Customizable PowerPoint® presentations
- Learning activities
- Quizzes & answer keys
- Training log
- Training certificate
- (11) Employee Handbooks - 10 English (Product Code: 45374) and 1 Spanish (Product Code: 45375) - Provide a portable, easy-to-understand reference to be used during and after training. Review key points and includes quizzes to check employees' understanding of the material.
- (20) Wallet Cards - 10 English (Product Code: 58825) and 10 Spanish (Product Code: 58826) - Distribute to employees to keep as proof of their training.
- (2) Awareness Posters - 1 English and 1 Spanish (not sold separately) - Hang in a break room or training area to remind employees that the rules are in effect 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Measures 17" x 22".
- (1) EyeCue® Poster - English (Product Code: 42328) - Topic-specific poster provides a daily reminder of the training lessons related to each EyeCue® tag. 17" x 22", non-laminated, folded. (Laminated version sold separately.)
- (1) EyeCue® Tag Pack - Set of topic-specific tags for use in your workplace. Includes:
- (10) Tags – Respiratory Protection Selecting PPE Reminder, 3" x 4" vinyl with removable adhesive backing
- (10) Tags – Respiratory Protection Fitting Respirators Reminder, 3" x 4" vinyl with removable adhesive backing
- (10) Tags – Respiratory Protection Cleaning Respirators Reminder, 3" x 4" vinyl with removable adhesive backing
- (10) Tags – Respiratory Protection Inspecting Respirators Reminder, 3" x 4" vinyl with removable adhesive backing
- (10) Tags – Respiratory Protection Storing PPE Reminder, 3" x 4" vinyl with removable adhesive backing
- After completing the program, employees will be able to:
- Identify workplace and engineering controls to safeguard workers from respiratory hazards
- Recognize respiratory safety hazards
- Explain why a medical evaluation is necessary
- Select appropriate PPE for respiratory protection
- Evaluate a respirator seal for fit
- Follow proper maintenance procedures
Basic System Requirements
- A 400 Mhz or faster Intel-compatible CPU
- A video card with AGP architecture and at least 4 MB of onboard RAM
- At least 128 MB of system RAM (Windows 2000, XP and Vista users - 256 MB or more is recommended)
- Windows 98 SE, Windows 2000, Windows Millennium Edition, Windows XP or Windows Vista (most software DVD decoders have either reduced function or no support under Windows 95 and Windows NT 4.0)
- The latest version of Microsoft DirectX
- DVD-ROM drive (DVD discs cannot be read by CD-ROM equipment)
EyeCue Visual Learning System
- The EyeCue® system is a whole new way of training, and how it works is easy:
- Train employees using J. J. Keller® programs enhanced with EyeCue® icons shown at key training points throughout the program.
- Identify areas in your company to place the corresponding EyeCue® tags where employee recall of those training lessons is critical.
- Reinforce the lessons by encouraging employees to associate the tags with the related J. J. Keller® training for greater retention.
Track Your Order