PLEASE NOTE: JJ Keller Product ID Numbers have changed.
Loose-Leaf Forms Binders
These loose-leaf forms binders come in three different sizes to keep important forms and supplies neatly stored.
- Sturdy, rigid vinyl with white lettering
- Inside front cover includes 4" deep clear pocket. 709-ER and 716-R have additional 4" pockets on spine and back
- 1" ring capacity allows drivers to organize 3-hole punched copies of completed forms
- Rigid cover provides a hard surface for writing
- Full-size sheet divider prevents image transfer to forms below
- Identification card in front pocket can be filled out with company and emergency contact information.
The size refers to the measurement of the binder when closed.
|Product Code||Color||Size||Best For (Form Size)||pricing||Quantity||Order Now!|
|3788/705-R||Black||8"W x 9"L||8 1/2"W x 6 1/2"L|
|11730/709-R||Black||9 1/2"W x 10 1/4"L||8 1/2"W x 8 7/8"L|
|11731/716-R||Black||10"W x 11 5/8"L||8 1/2"W x 11"L|
Log Book for Short-haul Operations, 8 1/2"Wx5 1/2"L, 2-Ply, 3 Carbons
8 1/2"Wx6 1/2"L, 2-Ply, Carbon, Detachable Detailed DVIR, Loose-Leaf
8 1/2"Wx8 7/8"L, 2-Ply, Carbonless, Simplified DVIR, Recap
6" W x 4" L, 2 Sides, Clear Mylar with Static Cling
11"Wx11"L when closed, holds form size 8 1/2"Wx8 7/8"L, Good for 2 in 1 Loose-leaf Log (615-FS-B2)
3-Ply, Book Format, Carbonless, 8 1/8" W x 5 1/2" L
4 1/2"Wx3"L, Calculates hours available for each of next 8 days
Satisfy driver qualification requirements
2-ply With Carbon Detachable Detailed DVIR
Make sure your drivers are aware of their role in CSA.
Essential kit that helps drivers document accidents
Keep your Trailer where you left it!
Shows drivers how to meet logging requirements under the current HOS rule
Your truck is your home on the road.
Prepare your drivers for roadside inspections.
Medium-sized powerful freezer
Holds up under the roughest conditions!
Redefining truck navigation
Track Your Order
What book format to use? Book format A? or format B? Find out the difference between these two.