Automotive Bearing Cup Installer - 10202
For Automotive (Class 1, 2, 3)
One procedure two bearing cups installation in all medium and light-duty U-joints. Created from high-grade metals for durability & strength.
- One Procedure Installation
- Encased magnet retains bearing cup in place freeing the mechanic’s hands to both operate an impact tool
- Maintain the position of the u-joint cross during the installation procedure.
- Manufactured from high-grade metals
- Simple to slip on for instant results.
- Fits virtually all medium and light-duty universal joints.
- Applicable for:
- Automotive Vehicles
- Intermediate Vehicles
- Place new bearing cup against magnet side of installer
- Insert second bearing cup into driveline.
- Align installer over both bearing cups.
- Turn forcing screw by hand or with impact wrench.
- Both bearing cups will be pressed in at the same time.
- Repeat process on two remaining bearing cups.
Note: Depending on driveline, tool may have to be fipped around to achieve proper bearing cup depth in order to install retaining cup.
Tiger Tool International Incorporated (“Tiger Tool”) warrants to its customers that cast portions of its tools are free from defects in workmanship and materials for as long as the original purchaser owns the tool.
Tiger Tool warrants to its customers that threaded areas, bolts and machined components in or of its tools will not fail due to defects in workmanship and materials for a warranty period of two years from the date of original purchase.
Tiger Tool warrants to its customers that hydraulic components will not fail due to defects in workmanship and materials for a warranty period of one year from the date of original purchase.
For warranty service a customer must return the tool freight prepaid along with original proof of purchase to TIGER TOOL INTERNATIONAL INCORPORATED.
When a customer seeks warranty service with respect to a tool and that tool is covered by a TIGER TOOL warranty, TIGER TOOL may at its option repair the tool, replace the tool or refund the purchase price for the tool.
New unused product that is returned to tiger tool as a result of the customers error or due to inventory adjustment will be subject to a twenty percent (20%) restock/rework fee with authorized RGA number otherwise a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Track Your Order