Axle Shaft Puller w/ Two 5/8" x 18 Adapters - 11001
For: Heavy Duty (Class 7, 8)
Eliminates damage to axle studs. Quick and easy to install w/ fully adjustable pulling arms and stud adapters. It’s a true axle-shaft puller.
For use on medium to heavy-duty Rockwell and Eaton drive axles.
- Preloaded Pullcams
- Easily Release Cone Washers
- Case Hardened Spring Loaded Driver Pin
- Center of the Axle Flange Maintains Direct Contact w/ the Spring Loaded Driver Pin.
- Fully Adjustable Pulling Arms
- Quick and Easy to install Stud Adapters
- Eliminates Damage to axle Studs
- 5/8" – 18 Axle Stud Adapter Set Included
- Remove the drive flange stud nuts from the axle shaft.
- Thread stud adaptors onto two opposing axle studs. Tighten both stud adaptors until base plate pads sit on studs.
Note: 5⁄8" - 18 stud adaptors are standard with the 11001. Optional sizes of stud adaptors are available from Tiger Tool.
- Install the base plate over the stud adaptors. The base plate is slotted to accept both Eaton and Rockwell drive axles. Complete the installation of the base plate by securing and tightening the stud adaptors with 1⁄2" - 13 flange nuts.
- After completing the installation of the base plate to the axle, you will now be able to insert the pull cams onto the back of the axle flange and through the 3" slots in the base plate. Pull cams are slotted for the purpose of being able to fit various medium duty axles. Relief side of pull cam is for the 12-bolt axle flange and opposing side is for 8-bolt axle flange. Tighten the pull cams to the base plate with 5⁄8" flange nuts. Pre-load the pull cams so that there is adequate and equal pressure on both sides of the axle flange.
Note: Over-tightening of the pull cams can cause possible damage to the axle flange.
- Ensure that the driver is in contact with the axle before proceeding to strike it. Strike the driver with a suitable hammer until the drive flange wedge cones have loosened. You are now ready to remove the drive axle from the vehicle.
Tiger Tool International Incorporated (“Tiger Tool”) warrants to its customers that cast portions of its tools are free from defects in workmanship and materials for as long as the original purchaser owns the tool.
Tiger Tool warrants to its customers that threaded areas, bolts and machined components in or of its tools will not fail due to defects in workmanship and materials for a warranty period of two years from the date of original purchase.
Tiger Tool warrants to its customers that hydraulic components will not fail due to defects in workmanship and materials for a warranty period of one year from the date of original purchase.
For warranty service a customer must return the tool freight prepaid along with original proof of purchase to TIGER TOOL INTERNATIONAL INCORPORATED.
When a customer seeks warranty service with respect to a tool and that tool is covered by a TIGER TOOL warranty, TIGER TOOL may at its option repair the tool, replace the tool or refund the purchase price for the tool.
New unused product that is returned to tiger tool as a result of the customers error or due to inventory adjustment will be subject to a twenty percent (20%) restock/rework fee with authorized RGA number otherwise a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Track Your Order