Bolt-Retained Bearing Cup Installer - 10201
For Heavy Duty (Class 7, 8)
Accurately aligns bolt retained bearing cups. Virtually fits all machinery and heavy duty truck type u-joints with bolt retained bearing cups.
- Designed for accurate installation of bolt-retained bearing cups
- Reduces the risk of damage to needle bearings
- Applicable for Heavy Duty Vehicles & Machinery Type
- Will work with driveline Series 1610 to 1880.
- Ensure all parts to be assembled are clean and/or greased where applicable
- Double check all needle bearings are present and placed correctly.
- Start pressing bearing cup into yoke by hand, making sure U-joint
- cross and bearing cup bolt holes line up.
- Place installer onto bearing cup, threading bolts into yoke.
- Using an impact or hand wrench, turn forcing screw until cup is flush to yoke.
- Remove tool and install bearing cup bolts.
Tiger Tool International Incorporated (“Tiger Tool”) warrants to its customers that cast portions of its tools are free from defects in workmanship and materials for as long as the original purchaser owns the tool.
Tiger Tool warrants to its customers that threaded areas, bolts and machined components in or of its tools will not fail due to defects in workmanship and materials for a warranty period of two years from the date of original purchase.
Tiger Tool warrants to its customers that hydraulic components will not fail due to defects in workmanship and materials for a warranty period of one year from the date of original purchase.
For warranty service a customer must return the tool freight prepaid along with original proof of purchase to TIGER TOOL INTERNATIONAL INCORPORATED.
When a customer seeks warranty service with respect to a tool and that tool is covered by a TIGER TOOL warranty, TIGER TOOL may at its option repair the tool, replace the tool or refund the purchase price for the tool.
New unused product that is returned to tiger tool as a result of the customers error or due to inventory adjustment will be subject to a twenty percent (20%) restock/rework fee with authorized RGA number otherwise a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Track Your Order