Clutch Pilot Bearing Puller - 11201
For Heavy Duty (Class 7, 8)
Expedites removal of clutch pilot bearing from crankshafts on heavy-duty trucks.
Note: Keep the forcing screw and collet threads clean and lubricated at all times to lessen friction. Use quality oil on threads. We do not recommend using anti-seize! Lubricate screw and anvil meeting surface before using this tool.
- Manufactured from high-grade metals
- Applicable for Heavy Duty Vehicles
- 30mm bearing I.D.
- Keep work area clean
- Use eye protection
- Stay alert
- Back the forcing screw out of the collet until it is no longer visible n the slots of the collet.
- Position the slotted end of the collet into the pilot bearing I.D., and using a dad blow hammer, strike the head of the forcing screw until the collet is all the way through the pilot bearing.
- Thread the forcing screw back through the collet until it contacts the pilot drill-hole in the crankshaft.
- Hold the collet and continue to turn the forcing screw until bearing is removed.
Tiger Tool International Incorporated (“Tiger Tool”) warrants to its customers that cast portions of its tools are free from defects in workmanship and materials for as long as the original purchaser owns the tool.
Tiger Tool warrants to its customers that threaded areas, bolts and machined components in or of its tools will not fail due to defects in workmanship and materials for a warranty period of two years from the date of original purchase.
Tiger Tool warrants to its customers that hydraulic components will not fail due to defects in workmanship and materials for a warranty period of one year from the date of original purchase.
For warranty service a customer must return the tool freight prepaid along with original proof of purchase to TIGER TOOL INTERNATIONAL INCORPORATED.
When a customer seeks warranty service with respect to a tool and that tool is covered by a TIGER TOOL warranty, TIGER TOOL may at its option repair the tool, replace the tool or refund the purchase price for the tool.
New unused product that is returned to tiger tool as a result of the customers error or due to inventory adjustment will be subject to a twenty percent (20%) restock/rework fee with authorized RGA number otherwise a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Track Your Order