Hydraulic Wheel Stud Service Kit - 10608
For Intermediate (Class 4, 5, 6) & Heavy Duty (Class 7, 8)
Eliminates risk of damages to seals, hubs, wheel studs and wheel bearings. Remove and install wheel studs effectively.
- Pressing Power: 10 Tons
- 10 Studs Remove and Install in only 10-15 Minutes
- Install Wheel Studs Accurately
- Rigid Steel Press Frame
- Interchangeable Adapters for Flexibility
- Increased Safety
- Hub Removal is Not Required
Note: Use replacement parts and accessories provided by tiger tool only. All replacement parts and Accessories are available. Keep hydraulic coupler protected when not in use. Dust caps should be used on Couplers when not in use to avoid contaminants from entering the hydraulic cylinder and power source. This practice will help to extend the life of this product and ensure continued consistent operation.
Note: Thoroughly remove any corrosion, rust or burrs from the rear side of the hub to ensure proper wheel stud installation.
- Select the threaded installation anvil from the kit and thread it into the hydraulic cylinder.
- Insert the installation adaptor into the opposing C-frame.
- Insert the new wheel stud through the backside of the hub by hand.
- For installation of 3⁄4" or 22 mm studs you must select the appropriate aluminum sleeve and place it over the protruding threaded area of the stud. Then place the installation tube housing over the aluminum installation sleeve. Note: For installation of 1 1⁄8" studs the aluminum sleeve is not required. Use the installation tube housing only.
- Position the 10608 over the wheel stud/installation tube and continue to apply hydraulic pressure until the stud is securely seated into the hub flange.
Tiger Tool International Incorporated (“Tiger Tool”) warrants to its customers that cast portions of its tools are free from defects in workmanship and materials for as long as the original purchaser owns the tool.
Tiger Tool warrants to its customers that threaded areas, bolts and machined components in or of its tools will not fail due to defects in workmanship and materials for a warranty period of two years from the date of original purchase.
Tiger Tool warrants to its customers that hydraulic components will not fail due to defects in workmanship and materials for a warranty period of one year from the date of original purchase.
For warranty service a customer must return the tool freight prepaid along with original proof of purchase to TIGER TOOL INTERNATIONAL INCORPORATED.
When a customer seeks warranty service with respect to a tool and that tool is covered by a TIGER TOOL warranty, TIGER TOOL may at its option repair the tool, replace the tool or refund the purchase price for the tool.
New unused product that is returned to tiger tool as a result of the customers error or due to inventory adjustment will be subject to a twenty percent (20%) restock/rework fee with authorized RGA number otherwise a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Track Your Order