Intermediate Pitman Arm Puller 10388
For Intermediate (Class 4, 5, 6)
|Features||Operating Instructions||Warranty Policy|
Use to remove pitman arms with a nut release on intermediate trucks, school buses, and other vehicles.
- Eliminates cutting torch and hammering methods.
- May be used with up to a 1/2″ impact wrench.
- High strength steel casting
- Designed for high capacity pulling
- Simple to slip on for Instant result
- 3.5" max glove opening
- Shipping Weight: 6.61 lbs.
Note: Always keep the forcing screw threads clean and well lubricated with oil. Failure to do so can result in the threads seizing in the tool.
- Remove the retaining nut and washer from the sector arm.
- Back out the forcing screw. Slip casting over the pitman arm until the forcing screw lines up with the center of the sector shaft.
- Once the tool is properly positioned on the pitman arm, apply 1/2" drive impact to the forcing screw until the pitman arm is removed from the sector shaft.
Tiger Tool International Incorporated (“Tiger Tool”) warrants to its customers that cast portions of its tools are free from defects in workmanship and materials for as long as the original purchaser owns the tool.
Tiger Tool warrants to its customers that threaded areas, bolts and machined components in or of its tools will not fail due to defects in workmanship and materials for a warranty period of two years from the date of original purchase.
Tiger Tool warrants to its customers that hydraulic components will not fail due to defects in workmanship and materials for a warranty period of one year from the date of original purchase.
For warranty service a customer must return the tool freight prepaid along with original proof of purchase to TIGER TOOL INTERNATIONAL INCORPORATED.
When a customer seeks warranty service with respect to a tool and that tool is covered by a TIGER TOOL warranty, TIGER TOOL may at its option repair the tool, replace the tool or refund the purchase price for the tool.
New unused product that is returned to tiger tool as a result of the customers error or due to inventory adjustment will be subject to a twenty percent (20%) restock/rework fee with authorized RGA number otherwise a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Track Your Order