Manual Wheel Stud Service Kit - 10611
For Intermediate (Class 4, 5, 6) & Heavy Duty (Class 7, 8)
Manual Wheel Stud Service Kit features fast and effective removal and installation of wheel stud, rigid steel press frame and adapter interchangeability for maximum flexibility.
For use on inboard hubs
- Install & Remove 10 Studs in 10-15 minutes
- Hardened forcing screw
- Increased Safety
- Accurate installations of Wheel studs
- Removal of the hub is not required
Wheel Stud Removal
- Install the appropriate stud removal adaptor into the opposing end of the C-frame.
- Position the 10611 over the wheel stud and apply pneumatic pressure until the wheel stud is released from the hub flange.
Wheel Stud Installation
- Insert the installation adaptor into the opposing C-frame.
- For installation of 3⁄4" or 22 mm studs you must select the appropriate aluminum sleeve and place it over the protruding threaded area of the stud.
Place the installation tube housing over the aluminum installation sleeve. The aluminum sleeve is not required on 11⁄8" studs.
- Position the tool over the wheel stud installation tube and continue to apply pneumatic pressure until the stud is securely seated into the hub flange.
Tiger Tool International Incorporated (“Tiger Tool”) warrants to its customers that cast portions of its tools are free from defects in workmanship and materials for as long as the original purchaser owns the tool.
Tiger Tool warrants to its customers that threaded areas, bolts and machined components in or of its tools will not fail due to defects in workmanship and materials for a warranty period of two years from the date of original purchase.
Tiger Tool warrants to its customers that hydraulic components will not fail due to defects in workmanship and materials for a warranty period of one year from the date of original purchase.
For warranty service a customer must return the tool freight prepaid along with original proof of purchase to TIGER TOOL INTERNATIONAL INCORPORATED.
When a customer seeks warranty service with respect to a tool and that tool is covered by a TIGER TOOL warranty, TIGER TOOL may at its option repair the tool, replace the tool or refund the purchase price for the tool.
New unused product that is returned to tiger tool as a result of the customers error or due to inventory adjustment will be subject to a twenty percent (20%) restock/rework fee with authorized RGA number otherwise a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Track Your Order