Mining Wheel Stud Press - 50101 & 50103
For Mining (Ultra Class)
w/ 25 Tons of Hydraulic Force - 50101
w/ 35 Tons of Hydraulic Force - 50103
Remove and install wheel studs safely with Mining Wheel Stud Press. Provide fast and effective removal of wheel studs with 25 or 35 tons of hydraulic force.
- Hydraulic Force:
- 25 Tons - 50101
- 35 Tons - 50103
- Service Crane or Similar Apparatus
- 10,000 PSI Hydraulic Pump
- 50101 - An Adapter is required for CAT 797 Series
- Remove and Install Wheel Studs Safely
- Fast and Effective
- Patent Pending Design
Note: Use replacement parts and accessories provided by tiger tool only. All replacement parts and accessories are available. Keep hydraulic coupler protected when not in use. Dust caps should be used on couplers when not in use to avoid contaminants from entering the hydraulic cylinder and power source. This practice will help to extend the life of this product and ensure continued consistent operation.
- Remove the two small eyebolts from the case and attach to the frame.
- Attach the overhead crane to the eyebolts and carefully remove the tool from the box and place on a solid flat surface.
- Remove the two small eyebolts and return them to the case. Attach the large eye bolt to the end of the tool.
- Attach the spring assembly to the eyebolt and the O/H
Lift and flip the tool over on its back to install the appropriate anvils and adapters.
Attach the hydraulic power supply to the cylinder. (Use any 10,000 psi air/hydraulic or manual hydraulic pump.)
- For removal of the first stud, use the two round anvils (-19). Remove the install anvil (-12) and replace with the two round anvils (-19).
- Attach the appropriate stud pusher adapter to the cylinder end. (Small-11 or large-16, depending on the stud size).
- Maneuver the tool into position, straddling the stud for
removal, with the round anvils on the heads of the studs to
The adapter on the cylinder side should be aligned with the threaded end of the stud.
- Pressurize the hydraulic cylinder and press the stud out of the wheel hub.
- For the rest of the studs, one side of the tool anvil
will need to be replaced with anvil -14 or -15, depending on
the direction you intend to rotate while removing the studs.
The round flat anvil (-19) should be used where there is no
longer a stud and the stepped anvil (-14 or -15) should be
used on the side, where there is a stud.
To remove the final stud you will need to use the two round anvils (-19) again.
- Attach the one-piece install anvil (-12).
- Attach the small button adapter (-18) to the cylinder
Select the appropriate install tube (-17 or -21, depending on the size of the stud) but do not attach.
- Maneuver the tool in to position with the install anvil centered on the head of the stud.
- Slide the install tube over the stud and seat the other end over the button adapter.
- Pressurize the hydraulic cylinder until the stud is fully seated in place.
Tiger Tool International Incorporated (“Tiger Tool”) warrants to its customers that cast portions of its tools are free from defects in workmanship and materials for as long as the original purchaser owns the tool.
Tiger Tool warrants to its customers that threaded areas, bolts and machined components in or of its tools will not fail due to defects in workmanship and materials for a warranty period of two years from the date of original purchase.
Tiger Tool warrants to its customers that hydraulic components will not fail due to defects in workmanship and materials for a warranty period of one year from the date of original purchase.
For warranty service a customer must return the tool freight prepaid along with original proof of purchase to TIGER TOOL INTERNATIONAL INCORPORATED.
When a customer seeks warranty service with respect to a tool and that tool is covered by a TIGER TOOL warranty, TIGER TOOL may at its option repair the tool, replace the tool or refund the purchase price for the tool.
New unused product that is returned to tiger tool as a result of the customers error or due to inventory adjustment will be subject to a twenty percent (20%) restock/rework fee with authorized RGA number otherwise a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Track Your Order