Pitman Arm Spreader 10386
For Intermediate (Class 4, 5, 6) & Heavy Duty (Class 7, 8)
Removes pitman arms on 2 ton and larger trucks safely and efficiently.
Note: Keep the threads of the screw clean and lubricated at all times to lessen friction. Use quality oil on threads. We do not recommend using anti-seize!
- High strength pulling arms
- Fit various pitman arm widths
- Eliminates dangerous hammering and cutting torch methods
- Can be used with a 1/2″ impact tool.
- Simple to slip on for instant results.
- Will work on 2 ton trucks and higher
- Shipping Weight: 3.09 lbs.
- Remove the nut from the through bolt.
- Remove the through bolt from the pitman arm.
- Slide the 2 link arms onto each side of the pulling bar with the pulling pins entering the through bolt hole of the pitman arm. Align the wedge with the parting line of the pitman arm and hand tighten the screw until the assembly is tight and in proper position.
- Continue to turn the forcing screw with a wrench or air ratchet until the wedge has spread the pitman arm sufficiently to allow the pitman arm to be removed. Used caution not to spread the arm excessively.
Tiger Tool International Incorporated (“Tiger Tool”) warrants to its customers that cast portions of its tools are free from defects in workmanship and materials for as long as the original purchaser owns the tool.
Tiger Tool warrants to its customers that threaded areas, bolts and machined components in or of its tools will not fail due to defects in workmanship and materials for a warranty period of two years from the date of original purchase.
Tiger Tool warrants to its customers that hydraulic components will not fail due to defects in workmanship and materials for a warranty period of one year from the date of original purchase.
For warranty service a customer must return the tool freight prepaid along with original proof of purchase to TIGER TOOL INTERNATIONAL INCORPORATED.
When a customer seeks warranty service with respect to a tool and that tool is covered by a TIGER TOOL warranty, TIGER TOOL may at its option repair the tool, replace the tool or refund the purchase price for the tool.
New unused product that is returned to tiger tool as a result of the customers error or due to inventory adjustment will be subject to a twenty percent (20%) restock/rework fee with authorized RGA number otherwise a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Track Your Order