SPL Bearing Cup Installer 10217
For Heavy Duty (Class 7, 8)
|Features||Operating Instructions||Video||Warranty Policy|
Accurately & quickly install your bearing cups into the Dana/Spicer SPL Life Series quick-disconnect U-joints.
- Pre-determined installed heights are engineered into the components
- Ensure correct installation every time.
- Fits Spicer SPL 140, 170, and 250 Series drivelines.
- Shipping Weight: 13.67 lbs.
- Applicable for Heavy Duty Vehicles
Note: Before assembling bearing cups on any "Spicer life series" driveline. Clean outside machined surfaces of yoke to bare metal - DO NOT GRIND!
- Position U-Joint cross and bearing cup onto the yoke. Ensure grease fitting is in the correct position.
- Reverse the forcing screw so the tool can be positioned over the yoke.
- By hand, tighten the forcing screw until both the frame of the tool is contacting the yoke and the bearing cup is positioned correctly into the recess of the plunger.
- By hand or impact wrench, begin applying force to press the bearing cup into the yoke.
- Once the plunger is pressed flush against the yoke, reverse the forcing screw and remove the tool.
- By hand, insert the opposing bearing cup into the yoke ensuring the u-joint is in proper position between both bearing cups.
- Repeat steps 2 to 6 on remaining bearing cups.
Tiger Tool International Incorporated (“Tiger Tool”) warrants to its customers that cast portions of its tools are free from defects in workmanship and materials for as long as the original purchaser owns the tool.
Tiger Tool warrants to its customers that threaded areas, bolts and machined components in or of its tools will not fail due to defects in workmanship and materials for a warranty period of two years from the date of original purchase.
Tiger Tool warrants to its customers that hydraulic components will not fail due to defects in workmanship and materials for a warranty period of one year from the date of original purchase.
For warranty service a customer must return the tool freight prepaid along with original proof of purchase to TIGER TOOL INTERNATIONAL INCORPORATED.
When a customer seeks warranty service with respect to a tool and that tool is covered by a TIGER TOOL warranty, TIGER TOOL may at its option repair the tool, replace the tool or refund the purchase price for the tool.
New unused product that is returned to tiger tool as a result of the customers error or due to inventory adjustment will be subject to a twenty percent (20%) restock/rework fee with authorized RGA number otherwise a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Track Your Order