Tie Rod End Remover 10301, 10302, 10304, 10306, 10310
7/8", 3/4″, 20mm & Tie Rod End Remover Set - For Intermediate (Class 4, 5, 6) & Heavy Duty (Class 7, 8) | 16mm - For Intermediate (Class 4, 5, 6)
7/8" Tie Rod End Remover 10301
3/4" Tie Rod End Remover 10302
20mm Tie Rod End Remover 10304
16mm Tie Rod End Remover 10306
Tie Rod End Remover Set 10310
Safely "shock" tie rod ends loose without risk of damage to threaded areas, rubber seals, & grease nipples.
- Manufactured from high-grade steel
- Black oxide finished coating
- Resists Corrosion
- 7/8" - 10301
- 3/4" - 10302
- 20mm - 10304
- 16mm - 10306
- Remove any original nuts and/or cotter pins from the tie rod end.
- Select correct tool according to thread size of tie rod.
- Spin the tool until it bottoms out.
- Back tool off one complete turn.
- Strike the remover with a hammer; tie rod will become loose.
- Remove tool
Tiger Tool International Incorporated (“Tiger Tool”) warrants to its customers that cast portions of its tools are free from defects in workmanship and materials for as long as the original purchaser owns the tool.
Tiger Tool warrants to its customers that threaded areas, bolts and machined components in or of its tools will not fail due to defects in workmanship and materials for a warranty period of two years from the date of original purchase.
Tiger Tool warrants to its customers that hydraulic components will not fail due to defects in workmanship and materials for a warranty period of one year from the date of original purchase.
For warranty service a customer must return the tool freight prepaid along with original proof of purchase to TIGER TOOL INTERNATIONAL INCORPORATED.
When a customer seeks warranty service with respect to a tool and that tool is covered by a TIGER TOOL warranty, TIGER TOOL may at its option repair the tool, replace the tool or refund the purchase price for the tool.
New unused product that is returned to tiger tool as a result of the customers error or due to inventory adjustment will be subject to a twenty percent (20%) restock/rework fee with authorized RGA number otherwise a 30% restocking fee will apply.
- 7/8" Tie Rod End Remover will fit on tie rod end sizes of 7/8".
- 3/4" Tie Rod End Remover will work on mid-size trucks that have tie rod end size of 3/4"
- 20mm Tie Rod End Remover will work on metric trucks with a tie rod end size of 20mm.
Track Your Order