Keller-Soft® OSHA 300 Recordkeeper 260-KS-R3
Easy-to-use software helps you comply with OSHA's recordkeeping requirements.
IMPORTANT:OSHA has issued its directive for a national emphasis program involving recordkeeping for work-related injuries and illnesses. Companies with low recorded injury rates in high-injury industries are being targeted.
Now is the time to evaluate your OSHA recordkeeping! Keller-Soft® OSHA 300 Recordkeeper software can streamline the process. The software easily walks you through the process of filling out Forms 300, 301 and 300A, so you can get in compliance with OSHA's recordkeeping requirements.
In addition, this timesaving software keeps your records in one convenient location, so you don't have to search through paper files.
The Keller-Soft® OSHA 300 Recordkeeper allows you to quickly ...
- Get answers to your recordkeeping questions
- Determine whether an illness or injury is recordable*
- Calculate incidence rates
- Fill out, print, and save Forms 300, 301 and 300A*.
- Sort data and generate reports (including a Sharps Injury Log*)
- Retain records for multiple years*
- And more!
Features you'll find in the OSHA 300 Recordkeeper include the following:
- "Ask Keller" - a direct link to our OSHA experts for answers to tough recordkeeping questions
- State versions of the Federal 300 form
- Reports by company location
- Time of day, shift, department and supervisor associated with an injury/illness
- Calculate the number of days away from work
- Expanded PDA capabilities - now works with Windows CE®, Palm OS®, Pocket PC®
- And much more!
The Keller-Soft® OSHA 300 Recordkeeper also allows you to separate out log entries for contract/temporary employees, distinguishing them from those of your permanent employees. That way you can easily maintain a log for all employees, as required by OSHA.
You can even use the program to record minor injuries and illnesses. Recording first aid cases and near misses can give you a better picture of the safety conditions at your company.
- IBM® PC or 100% compatible computer (Pentium II class or higher),
- minimum of 64 MB RAM to operate,
- a hard disk with 40 MB available.
- Windows® '95 (or higher) operating system.
- Video with resolution at least 800 x 600 (small fonts), program will not function correctly at 640 x 480. 16-bit color.
- CD-ROM drive and mouse also required. Microsoft® Internet Explorer 5.5 required and included.
- Compatible printer recommended.
- Requires Palm OS®, Windows CE®, or Pocket PC®for handheld capabilities.
Track Your Order