Keller-Soft® Safety Audit Customizer® Version 7
50-KS-R7 | Click Image to enlarge
Small Network Version (2-10 Users) 52-KS-R7
Single User Version 50-KS-R7
Powerful software helps spot negative trends before they lead to accidents or OSHA fines.
Conducting regular, thorough safety audits and inspections is one of your most effective strategies for catching safety deficiencies that could result in accidents and injuries ... or costly OSHA fines.
With J. J. Keller's Safety Audit Customizer software, you can conduct detailed safety audits faster and more easily than ever before! This program includes over 500 pre-written checklists grouped under OSHA and EPA topics including ...
- Chemical Storage
- Confined Spaces
- Respiratory Protection
- Excavation Areas
- Electrical Systems
- And More! Click here to view a complete list of topics.
Prepare your audit checklists using one of the following options:
- Quick-start audit: A quick and easy process for preparing simple audits. You simply select from any of the pre-written work area audits.
- Custom audit: "You build it" based on audit questions for more than 460 topics or 68 work areas. Simply select what you want to include.
- Visi-Audit®: Prepare your audit by clicking on graphic representations of 68 different work areas with hazards. Then select related topics to include in your audit.
Plus, you can use the checklists as-is, or customize them to include company-specific information however you see fit.
This program also makes it easy to generate a variety of helpful reports based on your safety audit and inspection results. These reports can even be enhanced by adding charts, prioritizing checklist items, and including tasks for employees to complete.
With J. J. Keller's Safety Audit Customizer software, conducting safety audits is as easy as 1-2-3! Here's how it works:
- Prepare your safety audit by choosing the ready-to-use checklist you need. (Can't find the checklist you need? Just customize one!)
- Audit your facility by answering a series of checklist questions.
- Analyze your results by reviewing deficiencies and adding tasks for employees to complete to prevent future problems.
This easy-to-use software also includes:
- A construction track that separates construction safety audits from general industry
- Automatic "check for updates on the web" feature that supplies updates to the software
- Compatible with Windows® Vista® and Windows® 7 operating system
- "Ask Keller", a link to Keller regulatory experts for more information on auditing
- Automatically backs up customers' safety audit data every time the osftware is closed
- Checklist question rating function
- Equipment inspection forms
- Pentium III class or higher processor.
- Windows XP,Vista (32- and 64-bit), and Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit) operating system.
- Minimum 256 MB RAM to operate.
- CD-ROM drive
- mouse required.
- Compatible printer.
- Video with resolution at least 800 x 600 (small fonts), 16-bit color.
- 50 MB available hard disk space.
- Multimedia capabilities required to view optional video.
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher required and included.
- The Safety Audit PDA application requires Palm OS® 3.x, or 4.x, or Microsoft Windows® CE Pocket PC2000, Pocket PC 2002, Windows Mobile 2003, or Windows Mobile 5 operating systems.
Track Your Order