Keller-Soft® Safety Plan Customizer® Version 7
Small Network Version (2-10 Users) 67-KS-R7
Single User Version 66-KS-R7
Timesaving software writes OSHA-compliant safety plans for you.
With over 80 pre-written templates for general industry and construction topics, this versatile software makes it easy to write OSHA-compliant safety plans ... Customizer does the work for you!
Simply answer a series of questions to determine which written safety plans you need, then fill in some company-specific information and your plans are created for you! Your plans can be customized however you see fit.
Some of the safety plans you can create with Customizer include:
- Accident Reporting and Investigation
- Emergency Response
- Hazard Assessment
- Machine/Equipment Safety and Guarding
- Pandemic Flu
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Recordkeeping and Reporting Injuries and Illnesses
- Work Zone Safety
- And more! Click here to view a complete list of the safety plan templates included.
This easy-to-use software also includes:
- In-program editing that lets you revise safety plan text
- Summaries of individual state requirements
- A construction track that separates construction safety plans from general industry
- Safety plans for EPA's hazardous waste regs and DOT's oil response mandates
New safety plans:
- Safety Committees and
- California: Injury and Illness Prevention Program
- Automatic "check for updates on the web" feature that supplies updates to the software
- Compatible with Windows Vista and Windows 7 operating system
- "Ask Keller": a link to Keller regulatory experts for more information on written safety plans
- Automatically backs up customers' safety plan data every time the software is closed
- Pentium III class or higher processor.
- Windows XP, Vista (32- and 64-bit), and Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit) operating system.
- Minimum 256 MB RAM to operate.
- CD-ROM drive
- mouse required.
- Compatible printer.
- Video with resolution at least 800 x 600 (small fonts), 16-bit color.
Track Your Order