Repair & replacement Policy
As soon as you receive the items, please take the time to check and inspect whether the items you've received are in good condition or the items you ordered. Be totally cautious. If you have found out to have received a defective or damaged item or wrong items, contact us immediately and request from us a Return Authorization (RA) Number.
We are willing to assist you with your returns for repair or replacement on the following conditions below:
- The product is in its original state and complete packaging.
- It has all its accessories, manuals and everything that comes with it in the purchase.
- Return should be made within 90 days from purchase, beyond that, we will not accept any return.
How to Return a Product
- Request a Return Authorization (RA) Number from Driver Log Books by contacting us
- We will send you the Return Authorization (RA) Number from the manufacturer through email.
- Instructions come along with the Return Authorization Number in the email. Please do as instructed. Send the return to the address specified in the Return Authorization. DO NOT send returns to Driver Log Books headquarters.
- Driver Log Books will credit you as soon as we receive the return in good condition.
What does it Cost You to Send a Return
- We DO NOT PAY for shipping cost for returns. You send the returns at your own expense but you get free shipping from the manufacturer for the product replacement.
Avoid unnecessary costs by avoiding returns. Make sure that you are ordering the right product to avoid incurring the above costs.
Track Your Order