Prepare Now for Roadcheck 2017(June 6 - 8)
Each year during the CVSA Roadcheck events, tens of thousands of inspections are conducted. Roadcheck 2017 is just around the corner, and roadside enforcement personnel will have access to CSA data.
Emphasis for this year is cargo securement. CVSA is highlighting cargo securement safety this year as a reminder of its importance to highway safety.
We offer a wide range of products you can use to get your drivers ready for this year’s CVSA Roadcheck event, and help you avoid having vehicles and drivers placed out of service:
Why should you take Roadcheck 2017 seriously?
Considered this last Roadcheck 2016:
- 62,796 inspections were conducted
- Of the 42,236 Level I inspections conducted, 21.5% were found with Out-of-Service (OOS) vehicle violations
- The driver out-of-service rate was 3.4%.
- The rate of tire and wheel violations was 18.5%.
To meet the requirements we offer you the following products:
Roadside Inspections Training Program
- Roadside Inspections A Driver's Guide 2nd Ed. DVD Training 438-DVD-R9
- CSA Handbook - A Complete Guide for CMV Drivers 492-H
Vehicle Inspections Training Program
Hours of Service: A Driver's Guide Training Program
- A Driver's Guide to Hours of Service Canada DVD Training 300-DVD
- Awarenes Poster HOS Canada A Driver's Guide Component 300-K-P
- Wallet Cards Hours Of Service Canada A Driver's Guide Component 300-BC
- Driver's Handbook w Receipt Page HOS Canada Driver's Guide Component 428-H
- Instructor's Guide with Training Log, HOS Canada Driver's Guide Component 427-H
CSA for Commercial Motor Vehicle Fleets Manual
Your complete guide to Comprehensive Safety Analysis (CSA) 2010, successful roadside inspections, and positive safety evaluations.
- CSA for Commercial Motor Vehicle Fleets Manual 197-M
- Dry Van Cargo Securement, Second Edition DVD Training Program 12172 / 173-DVD-R6
- Cargo Securement FLATBEDS - DVD Training Program 19071 / 274-DVD
Driver's Qualification Files & Forms
- Driver Qualification File 47-F
- Deluxe Driver Qualification File Packets 740-F
- Standard Driver Qualification File Packet 20-F
- File Folder Only for Standard Driver Qualification File Packet 19-F
- File Folder Only for Driver Qualification File 46-F
- Additional Deluxe DQF File Folders 739-F
CVSA Inspection Charts
- Small CVSA Inspection Chart for Tractor-Trailers 55-FB
- Pocket CVSA Inspection Chart for Tractor-Trailers 55-FBT
- Wall CVSA Inspection Chart for Tractor-Trailers 55-FBW-L
Driver's Vehicle Inspection Reports
Everyday is Vehicle Inspection day. That’s why Driver Log Books offers products ranging from Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports (DVIR), charts, labels and tags.
This is a DOT vehicle inspection under Section 396.11 and 396.13.
Annual Vehicle Inspection
Meet DOT's annual vehicle inspection requirements under §396.21
Driver's Daily Log Books
Providing Quality Drivers' Daily Logs with Simplified DVIR, with Detailed DVIR, and logs with NO DVIR. Document your Trucking and Fleet Operations everyday with Easy-to-Use Log books that can be used for compliance with the current DOT's Hours of Service rules.