AluLock 3.5 Cable Seals - 48" Blue 15895/333-RB
Convenient packaging makes tracking and recording seal numbers easier for your security seal management program.
For High Security!
AluLock 3.5 Cable Seals - 48" Blue 333-RB is C-TPAT compliant and meet or exceed ISO/PAS 17712 requirements as High Security Seals. Requires 732 pounds of pull-apart strength to disengage.
Download the ISO 17712 certificate here. (PDF format, 251KB)
The AluLock 3.5 Cable Seal can be used on trailer doors, tankers, railcars, cargo containers and shipping containers to secure import/export goods worldwide. It features the following:
- Annealed cable tip for easy handling and insertion into the cable body.
- Convenient packaging that makes seal distribution easy to record and manage. 10 sequentially numbered seals are packaged in a heat-sealed bag that's clearly labeled with the range of seal numbers enclosed.
- Galvanized steel aircraft cable and anodized aluminum alloy body that are corrosive resistant and designed to withstand severe environmental and climatic conditions.
- Non-preformed cable that splays after cutting to prevent reuse.
- Easy-to-read jumbo numbering and pale seal colors that enhance the contrast of the laser imprint/numbering.
Can be used for:
- Container Door Latches
- Trailer Doors
- Shipping Containers
- Bulk & Liquid Tankers
- Bulk Tank Valves/Hatches
Available in blue only are pre-printed with "JJ Keller" and a 6-digit number
NOTE: Stock seals must be purchased in increments of 100.
Pricing and Ordering
|Product||100-499||500-999||1,000-2,999||3,000-4,999||5,000-9,999||10,000 or more||For more price info||Quantity||Order Now!|
|AluLock 333-RB||$ 2.73 each||$ 2.46 each||$ 2.27 each||$ 2.10 each||$ 2.01 each||$ 1.93 each||Contact Us|
Track Your Order