AluLock 5.0 Cable Seals - 18" Blue 324-RB
Convenient packaging makes tracking and recording seal numbers easier for your security seal management program
324-RBOut of Stock-No Expected Date
Note: Stock seals must be purchased in increments/multiples of 50.
For High Security!
J. J. Keller's AluLock 5.0 Cable Seals are C-TPAT compliant and meet or exceed ISO/PAS 17712 requirements as High Security Seals. Download the ISO 17712 certificate (PDF, 251KB) here.
AluLock 5.0 Cable Seals - 18" Blue 324-RB can be used on trailer doors, railcars, cargo containers and shipping containers to secure import/export goods worldwide. Requires 3,439 pounds of pull-apart strength to disengage.
- Galvanized steel aircraft cable and anodized aluminum alloy body that are corrosive resistant and designed to withstand severe environmental and climatic conditions.
- Easy-to-read jumbo numbering and pale seal colors that enhance the contrast of the laser imprint/numbering.
- Annealed cable tip for easy handling and insertion into the cable body.
- Thick 5.0 mm cable that is more rigid than smaller diameter cables. That and the 18" length make this seal easier to work with and fasten securely.
- Non-preformed cable that splays after cutting to prevent reuse.
- Convenient packaging that makes seal distribution easy to record and manage. 10 sequentially numbered seals are packaged in a heat-sealed bag that's clearly labeled with the range of seal numbers enclosed.
Can be used for:
- Container Door Latches
- Trailer Doors
- Shipping Containers
- Bulk & Liquid Tankers
- Bulk Tank Valves/Hatches
Stock seals (available in blue only) are pre-printed with "JJ Keller" and a 6-digit number.
NOTE: Stock seals must be purchased in increments of 50.
Pricing and Ordering
|AluLock 5.0 Cable
Seals - 18" Blue 324-RB
Out of Stock-No Expected Date
|$ 2.86 each||$ 2.59 each||$ 2.34 each||$ 2.13 each||$ 2.01 each||$ 1.91 each|
Track Your Order