Enforcer Maximum Security Roll Up Door Lock 8050
The Roll Up Door Lock is perfect for heavy duty maximum security. It eliminates driver time dealing with padlocks. No interference with cargo handling.
- Maximum Security from Cutting Tools
- Locks Automatically When Door is Closed
- The Perfect Lock for FedEx Drivers
- Eliminate Driver Time Dealing w/ Padlocks
- Made in USA
You can use the roll up door lock with or without using the latch. The driver does not need 2 hands to open or close it as they do with a padlock. Since the door will latch and lock automatically when the door is closed, the driver can focus on his/her deliveries.
Enforcer 8055W Roll-up Door lock is an excellent Roll-up door lock, however, DriverLogBooks recommends the Enforcer 8050 w/the Quick Release for FedEx drivers. The Quick release allows opening the rear door from the inside, making deliveries more efficient.
Update: Due to Recent Extreme High Demand, the 8050s have a Mfg extended Lead Time of 20 to 30 Business Days.
The 8055W is now on BackOrder until End of April.
- If you need an Aluminum Boot, add a note to Customer Message Box on checkout.
- Works With Whiting and Todco Latches, as well as all others.
- Large orders may take longer.
- We can key your locks to previously purchased locks, if you ordered them from DriverLogBooks and you have them delivered to the same address. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Protects the Relatively Insecure Latch from Exposure to Cutting Tools
- Door stays locked without driver intervention
- Eliminates Misplaced and Lost Locks
- High Security ABLOY Lock Cylinder with Disk Tumblers like a Bank Safe
- Choice of Boot
- 8052 Steel Boot (Default - Comes w/Lock)
- 8052-AL Aluminum Boot (Free by Request)
- A Set of 2 Keys w/Choice of Keying Option (for Multiple Locks)
- Keyed Alike
- Keyed Differently
- Optional 8050QR Quick Release
Track Your Order