Accident Procedures: Driver Training Series 42813
Provides step-by-step procedures for what to do after a crash. Reminds driver that their actions and accurate documentation can prevent damages or injuries.
- Provides steps to take following an accident:
- Including contacting law enforcement
- Proper placement of warning devices
- Attending to injured persons
- Reminds drivers that their actions and accurate documentation can prevent
- Protect drivers and their companies from liability
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired
- Ready-to-use training program includes several components
- (1) 20-Minute DVD - Combines engaging video and editing technology with expertise from industry professionals at all levels.
- (1) Trainer Guide - Product Code: 45589 (860-H) - Provides information on how to develop, organize, and conduct effective accident procedures training sessions.
- (10) Driver Skills Cards - Product Code: 45595 (920-VC) - Recaps the key points from the training program and serves as a reference tool for drivers to use either before or after the training session.
Basic System Requirements
- A video card with AGP architecture and at least 4 MB of onboard RAM
- A 400 Mhz or faster Intel-compatible CPU
- Windows 98 SE, Windows 2000, Windows Millennium Edition, Windows XP or Windows Vista (most software DVD decoders have either reduced function or no support under Windows 95 and Windows NT 4.0)
- At least 128 MB of system RAM (Windows 2000, XP and Vista users - 256 MB or more is recommended)
- A DVD-ROM drive (DVD discs cannot be read by CD-ROM equipment)
- The latest version of Microsoft DirectX
DVD Main Menu
- Play Program
- Chapter Selections
- Required Steps
- Stop immediately
- Set out warning devices
- Check for injuries
- Contact law enforcement
- Document the incident
- Notify your company
- After an Accident
Track Your Order