Comprehensive Safety Analysis (CSA) Special Report 9-GFE-U0
An overview of what you need to know about Comprehensive Safety Analysis (CSA) 2010.
The first step in preparing yourself and your drivers for CSA is to understand what this change means and how it will affect your fleet.
This CSA Special Report is over 100 pages and provides an excellent overview of what you need to know about FMCSA's Comprehensive Safety Analysis enforcement initiative, and presents it in easy-to-understand language so you can properly prepare.
The CSA Special Report covers:
- What CSA is
- What data will drive the system and how
- How CSA is different from SafeStat
- CSA’s seven Behavioral Analysis Safety Improvement Categories (BASICs), how they’re measured, and the severity of related infractions
- FMCSA’s intervention procedures under CSA
- Statistics of the top acute and critical violations from 2008 to reveal how motor carriers would fare under CSA
- Agency contacts for further information.
Pricing and Ordering
|4-10||11-25||26-50||51 or more||Quantity||Order Now!|
|$ 15.95 each||$ 13.95 each||$ 10.95 each||$ 8.95 each|
Track Your Order
CSA Fast Facts