Emergency Maneuvers: Driver Training Series 42809
Helps develop critical evasive driving skills. Teaches emergency situation prevention through situational pre-planning and hazard perception skills.
- Covers important information drivers need to know:
- Playing out "what if" scenarios
- Using escape routes in typical emergency situations
- Basic skid control and recovery
- Emergency braking
- Minimizing damage when a collision is unavoidable
- Includes several components and ready to use training program
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired
- (1) 16-Minute DVD - Combines engaging video and editing technology with expertise from industry professionals at all levels.
- (1) Trainer Guide - Product Code: 45591 (862-H) - Provides information on how to develop, organize, and conduct effective emergency maneuvers training sessions.
- (10) Driver Skills Cards - Product Code: 45597 (922-VC) - Recaps the key points from the training program and serves as a reference tool for drivers to use either before or after the training session.
Basic System Requirements
- A video card with AGP architecture and at least 4 MB of onboard RAM
- A 400 Mhz or faster Intel-compatible CPU
- Windows 98 SE, Windows 2000, Windows Millennium Edition, Windows XP or Windows Vista (most software DVD decoders have either reduced function or no support under Windows 95 and Windows NT 4.0)
- At least 128 MB of system RAM (Windows 2000, XP and Vista users - 256 MB or more is recommended)
- A DVD-ROM drive (DVD discs cannot be read by CD-ROM equipment)
- The latest version of Microsoft DirectX
DVD Main Menu
- Play Program
- Chapter Selections
- Anticipating Trouble
- Avoiding Incidents and Accidents
- Escape Routes
- Avoiding an oncoming vehicle
- Avoiding a stopped vehicle
- Avoiding a merging vehicle
- Dealing with a tire blowout
- Emergency Maneuvers and Recovery Techniques
Track Your Order