Fleet Safety Compliance Manual 399/8-M
Word-for-word FMCSRs, compliance explanations, and DOT's official interpretations ... in one easy-to-use source.
J. J. Keller's Fleet Safety Compliance Manual provides fast, easy access to word-for-word FMCSR regulations and more than 700 official DOT interpretations.
Plus, this timesaving manual gives you clear, concise explanations covering key fleet safety topics:
- Logging - includes "how-to" illustrations and explains the hours of service rule
- Driver qualification - provides examples of required forms for each driver's file
- Equipment - describes parts and accessories required by the regs
- Accidents - walks you through proper paperwork and procedures
- Operations - explains driver responsibilities and restrictions
- Maintenance - summarizes vehicle inspection requirements
- Safety ratings - explains how safety ratings are determined
With this quick-find resource, you can ...
- Simplify FMCSR compliance
- Create time for other projects by providing quick answers to common driver questions
- Prepare for new regulations before they go into effect
- Know what you need to do to comply
Loose-leaf, 3-ring bound. Over 870 pages.
|Sample Pages||PDF*||File Sizes|
|Table of Contents||56KB|
Note: You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed to view the PDF sample pages. If you are not able to view the sample pages, click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader from Adobe website for FREE.
Track Your Order
CSA Fast Facts