Night Driving: Driver Training Series 42810
Shows drivers the special considerations for driving at night. Discusses vehicle, driver roadway factors that can lead to night crashes and incidents.
- Can help you save money, time, and most importantly, lives.
- Covers important information for Driving at Night.
- Impaired drivers
- And more
- Caption for the hearing impaired
- Include several components and ready to use training program
- (1) 13-Minute DVD - Combines engaging video and editing technology with expertise from industry professionals at all levels.
- (1) Trainer Guide - Product Code: 45594 (865-H) - Provides information on how to develop, organize, and conduct effective night driving training sessions.
- (10) Driver Skills Cards - Product Code: 45600 (925-VC) - Recaps the key points from the training program and serves as a reference tool for drivers to use either before or after the training session.
Basic System Requirements
- A video card with AGP architecture and at least 4 MB of onboard RAM
- A 400 Mhz or faster Intel-compatible CPU
- Windows 98 SE, Windows 2000, Windows Millennium Edition, Windows XP or Windows Vista (most software DVD decoders have either reduced function or no support under Windows 95 and Windows NT 4.0)
- At least 128 MB of system RAM (Windows 2000, XP and Vista users - 256 MB or more is recommended)
- A DVD-ROM drive (DVD discs cannot be read by CD-ROM equipment)
- The latest version of Microsoft DirectX
DVD Main Menu
- Play Program Plays entire main program.
- Chapter Selections
- Night Driving Tips
- Vehicle Factors
- Road Factors
- Driver Factors
Track Your Order