Rear End Collisions DVD Master Driver Training Program Video Series 13439/915-DVD
Help your drivers prevent accidents and stay safe on the road
Rear End Collisions DVD Master Driver Training Program Video Series 13439/915-DVD helps drivers recognize and change unsafe behaviors that can lead to costly crashes. Drivers will learn the importance of maintaining a safe following distance, practicing good visual scanning techniques, avoiding in-the-cab distractions, having a safety-minded attitude, and more!
DVD Main Menu
- Play Program - Plays entire main program.
- Chapter Selections – Allows easy access to specific subtopics for more focused training.
- Hazard Perception Challenge
- Causes of Rear End Collisions
- How to Avoid Rear End Collisions
- Hazard Perception Challenge Answer
- Quick Review - Provides a quick way to refresh memory on key points of the program to better aid retention.
- Checklist – Increases understanding and retention.
- Commentary – Offers additional interviews by industry professionals.
- Bonus Hazard Perception Challenges (3) – Sharpens trainees’ skills learned in the video.
- Quiz – 10 interactive questions; offers correct/incorrect remediation to reinforce effectiveness of training.
- Message for Management - Gives introduction to the training program and topic for trainers/management.
- A 400 Mhz or faster Intel- compatible CPU
- A video card with AGP architecture and at least 4 MB of onboard RAM
- At least 128 MB of system RAM (Windows 2000, XP and Vista users - 256 MB or more is recommended)
- Windows 98 SE, Windows 2000, Windows Millennium Edition, Windows XP or Windows Vista (most software DVD decoders have either reduced function or no support under Windows 95 and Windows NT 4.0)
- The latest version of Microsoft DirectX
- A DVD-ROM Drive
NOTE: DVD discs cannot be read by CD-ROM equipment
- (1) Closed-captioned video - Available on DVD (with extra bonus features), the programs combine engaging video and editing technology with expertise from industry professionals at all levels.
- (1) Trainer Bulletin - Provides background info on the topic covered and gives a brief overview of the video. Also includes a 5-question quiz and handout exercise for drivers.
- (11) Driver Skill Cards - Recap key points from the training program and include receipts for you and the driver to document training.
Track Your Order