Safety Issues DVD Master Driver Training Program Video Series 10454/911-DVD
Focuses on 3 critical areas: Distracted Driving, Road Rage & Security.
This advanced program focuses on three conditions where recognition skills are most critical: distracted driving, road rage, and driver security. If left unchecked, these issues can compromise the safety of everyone on the road.
Safety Issues DVD Master Driver Training Program Video Series 10454/911-DVD shows drivers how to recognize and deal with distracted drivers and road rage situations, as well as threats to the security of themselves and their load. It also challenges drivers to examine their own driving habits: are they part of the solution or part of the problem?
DVD Main Menu
- Play Program – Plays entire main program.
- Chapter Selections (access to chapters by topic)
- Hazard Perception Challenge – The video opens with a road rage scenario.
- Introduction – Explains that professional drivers need to learn to recognize and avoid in order to deal with distracted drivers/driving, road rage situations, and driver/cargo security and theft.
- Distracted Driving – Discusses that distracted driving is one of the most widespread problems professional drivers encounter with other motorists, and reviews what to do and not do. Also reminds drivers not to become distracted drivers themselves.
- Road Rage – Discusses that road rage often stems from a traffic incident involving an aggressive driver, and reviews what to do and not do. Also reminds drivers not to become road ragers themselves.
- Security – Discusses the need to keep yourself, your load, and your vehicle safe from criminal activity, and reviews what to do and not do.
- Conclusion – Emphasizes that as long as you stay alert and aware, and sharpen your instincts and techniques to prevent or avoid trouble, you can greatly reduce your risk.
- Hazard Perception Challenge Answer – The video closes with a road rage scenario.
- Quick Review – Provides a quick way to refresh memory on key points of the program to better aid retention.
- Checklist – Increases understanding and retention.
- Commentary – Offers additional interviews by industry professionals.
- Bonus Hazard Perception Challenges (3) – Sharpens trainees’ skills learned in the video.
- Quiz – 10 interactive questions; offers correct/incorrect remediation to reinforce effectiveness of training.
- A 400 Mhz or faster Intel- compatible CPU
- A video card with AGP architecture and at least 4 MB of onboard RAM
- At least 128 MB of system RAM (Windows 2000, XP and Vista users - 256 MB or more is recommended)
- Windows 98 SE, Windows 2000, Windows Millennium Edition, Windows XP or Windows Vista (most software DVD decoders have either reduced function or no support under Windows 95 and Windows NT 4.0)
- The latest version of Microsoft DirectX
- A DVD-ROM Drive
NOTE: DVD discs cannot be read by CD-ROM equipment
- (1) 20-minute, closed-captioned video - Available on DVD, the program combines engaging video and editing technology with expertise from industry professionals at all levels.
- (1) Trainer Bulletin - Provides background info on the topic covered and gives a brief overview of the video. Also includes a 5-question quiz and handout exercise for drivers.
- (11) Driver Skill Cards - Recap key points from the training program and include receipts for you and the driver to document training.
Track Your Order