Single Zone 63 Quart ARB Zero Fridge Freezer
The ARB 63 quart single zone fridge freezer is ideal for a touring family of 4 or 5 heading on a long weekend away. It can be installed in your car, camper, or trailer with ease thanks to the quick-release lid and front and rear DC inlets.
It also comes with USB outlet to charge your devices for extra convenience.
- Ideal Size for Touring Family
- Reversible Side Opening Lid
- Capacity: 96 x 375ml cans w/ Compartment & 108 Cans w/out
- Bluetooth Connectivity Allows 2-way Communication on your Mobile Device
- Voltage: 12/24V DC / 100 240V AC
- Integrated Battery Protection System
- Capacity: Holds (96 x 375ml cans with compartment and 108 cans without)
- Power Consumption: 12/24V DC / 100 240V AC (Integrated Battery Protection System)
- Cooling Capacity: -7.6°F to +50°F
- External: 29.7"L x 18.5"W x 19.5"H
- Upper Compartment: 22.8"L x 12.8"W x 7.8"H
- Lower Compartment: 15.8"L x 12.8"W x 7.1"H
- Weight: 54.2 lbs.
- Reversible, side-opening lid (reversible) - Quick-release lid with non-slip glass/bottle provision
- Current Draw: 0.8Ah (DC12V set at 5 C, 32 C Ambient Temperature)
- Transmitting Module: Bluetooth connectivity allows 2-way communication on your mobile device (Download the App to Monitor or Control Your ARB Fridge Freezer Wirelessly)
- Warranty: 3 Years from Date of Purchase
Other Features of 63 QT Zero Single Zone ARB Fridge Freezer
- Tough, durable steel outer casing.
- Wireless monitoring & control via compatible Bluetooth-enabled devices.
- Highly efficient, variable speed compressor.
- Boost function for rapid cool down.
- Front AC power inlet for quick home or powered site connection.
- Dual DC power inlet located at opposite ends of the fridge for customized installations.
- Convenient USB 5V, 3,000mA outlet for charging phones etc.
- Easy view LED display.
- Full-height corner moldings for added protection.
- Recessed carry handles with integrated tie-down points.
- Quick-release lid with non-slip glass/bottle provision. 47qt - Front opening, non-reversible lid. 63qt - Side opening, reversible lid.
- Anti-condensation technology.
- Versatile, removable internal basket system with provision for tall items/bottles.
- Convenient drain plug for simple cleaning.
- Low power draw LED interior light.
- Can the ARB fridge freezer be powered by a solar panel system?
- Yes, ARB Fridge Freezers have been tested with name brand solar panel systems. Please contact the solar panel system manufacturer for a recommended system.
- How many amps does the ARB fridge freezer draw?
- Amp draw depends on how often the compressor needs to run to maintain the set temperature. This will be determined by the ambient temperature, how often the fridge door is open, and the contents of the fridge. During optimal conditions, the ARB Fridge Freezer will draw under 1.5A to maintain the set temperature
- Is the ARB fridge freezer rechargeable or does it need to be plugged in to operate?
- All ARB Fridge Freezers require a constant supply of 12v, 24v, or 110v to operate.
- Why does my fridge only work on 120v and not when it's plugged into my car’s 12v?
- Most power outlets on newer vehicles do not offer a full 12.6 volt when off due to improper wiring gauge for the application. ARB Fridge Freezers use a low voltage cutoff that prevents the fridge from running if it detects a low voltage. This feature ensures the fridge freezer will prevent your starting battery from going completely flat. If your vehicle wiring is not adequate, ARB offers a stand-alone wiring harness (10900027) that is compatible with all ARB Fridge Freezers.
Track Your Order