37 Quart ARB Fridge Freezer Classic Series II
Great For Short Trips and Suits Many Compact SUV’s
The 37 Quart Classic Series II is controllable by ARB Fridge Freezer App via mobile device or ARB's LINX. You can turn the fridge freezer on/off and manually adjust (or set via presets) the target temperature. The app can also display the target temperature, power input voltage, fridge compressor status, and alert the user if the lid is left open.
The Fridge includes a transmitter that allows remote display and control via a new app, which is available for download onto smart devices or ARB's LINX unit.**
- Capacity: 37 Quart (50 X 12oz Cans)
- Gunmetal Grey & Black Color
- Controllable by ARB Fridge Freezer App via Mobile Device or ARB's LINX
- Low Height & Small Footprint
- All exterior and internal dimensions remain the same as the Series I Fridge Freezers.
- Carried over the proven performance of the Series I Fridge Freezers utilizing the existing compressors and associated cooling components.
- All the existing features and benefits such as removable lid, reversible basket, mounting points etc. were carried over from Series I Fridge Freezers.
- 37 Quart (50 X 12oz Cans)
- Cooling Capacity:
- 50°F To 0°F
- Built-In 12/24v Dc
- 100-240 Ac Power Integrated Battery Protection System
- Current Draw:
- 0.85 Amps/Hour
- Average Power Consumption Tested at 37.4°F Cabinet Temperature
- Ambient Temperature Range: 78.8°F - 87.8°F
- Test Duration: 66 Hours
- Supply Voltage: 12V DC
- Transmitting module:
- Bluetooth connectivity allows 2-way communication on Series II fridges and 1-way display on Series I fridges
- External Dimensions:
- 16.9"H X 15"W X 27.8"D
- Internal Dimensions:
- Fruit & Dairy Compartment: 5"H X 11.2"W X 6"D
- Main Compartment: 12.6"H X 11.2"W X 13.3"D
- Weight: 45 lbs.
- Reversible Basket with Divider
- Separate Compartment for Fruit & Dairy
- Removable Lid with Integrated Seal
- 12 Volt Power Input Readout For Simple Voltage Monitoring On The Display
- Dimmable, Backlit Touchpad for Easy Night Time Operation
- Settings can be adjusted from the app such as:
- Battery Protection
- Unit Measurement (°C or °F)
- Display Brightness
- Preset Temperature Settings
- Put Into Standby
- Note: For Classic Series I (post-2014 models), the new transmitter and app can be used to display the temperature, input voltage, and compressor status.
Track Your Order