Engel MT45 43 Quart 12 Volt AC/DC Fridge-Freezer MT45F-U1
Engel Medium ACDC Refrigerator Freezer
The Engel Model MT45 12-Volt Freezer Fridge is our most popular Engel model and like all Engel Fridge-Freezers can operate on both 12-Volt DC battery power or 120 Volt AC Household Power. Engel AC/DC Fridge-Freezer's are built tough for even the harshest conditions
An ideal 12-Volt Freezer for long term freezing. Capable of holding a steady temperature in Refrigerator mode.
The MT45 easily works off solar power and only draws 2.7 Amps. Engel's 43 Quart 12-Volt Refrigerator Freezer is powered by the latest generation of compressor technology and is capable of making ice or keeping ice-cream frozen.
- Power Consumption : 0.7 - 2.5 Amps (10 Amp External Fuse)
- Freezing Ability : From 40°F to 0°F
- Capacity : Holds 60 - 12 oz cans (2 1/2 Cases, 43 Qts/40.7 L)
- Outside Dims : 25.5" x 14.3" x 20"
- Inside Dims : Inside 15.4" x 10.8" x 16.4"
- Weight : 52.9 lbs
- Includes both 12-Volt and 120 Volt Cords(Run your Engel from Vehicle or Household Current)
- Temp. Control : Variable
- Refrigerant Gas : CFC free - 134A
- Available Colors : Gray
- Max Noise : 38dB
- Power Leads : 9' Detachable Power Cord
- Carry Handles : Yes
- Input Rating : DC12V - 2.5A; AC 110V - 0.7A
- Shipping Weight : 66 lbs.
- Fuse : 10A external fuse
- Warranty : 2 Year Warranty
- Fishermen - freezing fish or keeping bait frozen
- Truckers - for cooling refreshments
- Boaters - for making ice cubes
- Reps on the road - for frozen product samples
- Campers - keep food frozen or beers chilled
- Fire/EMS Departments - refreeze cool vests and store on-scene rehab liquids
- Remote Cabins - works well off wind and solar generator
- Biologists - for blast freezing test samples in the field
Click image to enlarge
As you probably know, Florida has a law that Requires Vendors who ship to Florida Residences, to charge the Dealer the 6 1/2% Florida Sales Tax. Please OK, this addition Florida Tax in "Customer MSG" box, so as not to hold up your order. See Florida Law Rule 12A-1.091(10) Use Tax.
Track Your Order