Rand McNally **New** IntelliRoute® TND™ 720 GPS for Trucks
The New TND720 7" Rand McNally IntelliRoute TND 720 GPS is our largest and most advanced truck navigation unit - with WIFI enabled for Trucks.
The IntelliRoute® TND™ 720 from Rand McNally features Wi-Fi® connectivity and dynamic weather updates displayed on the map. Built from the ground up for professional drivers, the TND™ 720 incorporates hours of testing by truck drivers and was designed to help truckers in each phase of their work day, from planning to driving. With 35% more truck routing information than other GPS units, the device leverages Rand McNally proprietary truck data and know-how derived from over 70 years in the commercial transportation industry.
Dimensions: 7 3/8" (W), 5 1⁄16"(H), 7⁄8"(D)
- Upgraded speaker
- Brighter screen
- New ruggedized design
- Wi-Fi® Connectivity
- Weather updates* – Current and forecasted weather data, including storms and wind speeds, displayed along your route
- Let your voice be heard – Our continuous improvement process incorporates driver feedback through our improved Tell Rand program – submit suggestions right from the device, and notice the results
- Video input for third party back-up cameras
- In sync with a changing world – Construction and software updates through enhanced Rand McNally Dock software *Weather feature requires Wi-Fi® Internet connectivity. User is responsible for all third party data charges.
- Fuel logging: Track purchases and fuel use
- “Bread-crumb” trails: Option to record and display the paths you’ve traveled – useful on or off roads
- Exits Quick View: find out about truck-friendly locations off the upcoming exits along your route via new button on the map screen
- Enhanced Truck Routing: Including new routing options for added flexibility on how you reach your destination
Note: Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi® Alliance.
- "Am I close?": Dynamic street address information appears as you approach your destination
- Multiple options for finding a destination: By address, zip code, or latitude and longitude
- Quick Planner: Calculate mileage and profitability between major cities
- Warnings for upcoming speed limit changes, sharp curves, and more
- Junction view: 3-D display with lane guidance for managing complex interchanges
- Multi-stop routing: Optimize multiple stops and preview the entire route at a highway level
- Truck Tools: timers and logs - designed for the truck driver
- Millions of POI listings: Detailed information on truck stops, weigh stations, service and repair.
- 35% more truck routing information than other GPS units
- Real-time traffic: Current live traffic enabled via additional accessory
- RoadWork™ Construction Updates: Gives option to route around construction ahead of you
- Rand McNally's proprietary truck data derived from more than 70 years in the commercial transportation industry
- Virtual dashboard: Easily access key metrics that help monitor progress and productivity—including percentage of trip completed, current speed, speed limit, odometer, and more
- Export mileage by state or province for convenient record keeping
- Mile markers – display along your route and use to mark important locations
- Cross-reference to Rand McNally's printed Motor Carriers' Road Atlas
- Service and maintenance alerts
- Help, tips & FAQs for on-board assistance
- Calendar and notepad
- Battery: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Map Coverage: U.S. & Canada
- Warranty: One-year limited factory warranty
- Rand McNally IntelliRoute® TND™ 720
- Windshield mount with suction cup
- Quick Start Guide
- Wall charger
- Vehicle charger
- USB cable
Return Policy on GPS
For those purchasing a Truck GPS, we will waive the No Return Policy on open electronics, for a Limited Return period of 14 days from purchase or 5 days from delivery with a 15% restocking fee, regardless of the reason for the return. You must make the return request within the time allowed and it must be retuned within the following 7 days. Please Note: No return means no return for refund. Naturally you can return it for repair or replacement for the warranty period.
Limited Return within 14 Days of purchase or 5 days after delivery with a 15% restocking Fee. Note: Scratch or damage the GPS in any way and you bought it. There is a $100 manufacturer's fee for returning a GPS that is anything other than pristine new condition. Note*: The warranty does not include the glass face.
Needs more tutorials on TND700?
Here's a tutorial video from youtube user who calls himself "Trucker Adam".
Track Your Order