Refurbished Rand McNally TND765 EOBR
Full stand-alone EOBR elog device. It features Safe-drive mode featuring text-to-speech email playback and verbal turn-by-turn route guidance. It's easy to install in less than 30 minutes.
- Electronic Driver logs
- Fleet communication with cellular and Wi-Fi Connectivity
- HOS alerts and warning for drivers
- Electronic Driver Vehicle Inspection Reporting
- Driver and Vehicle Performance Monitoring
|Monthly Fee for 3-Years Service Plan||$ 19.95 EOBR Plan||$ 29.95 Basic Plan|
Electronics Hours of Service
Vehicle Inspection Reporting
- Best-in-class truck-specific navigation
- HOS wizard for simplified compliance
- State-specific HOS Rules
- Multiple Operating Authority Capable
- 3G modem
- 2 USB ports for diagnostics
- Document scanning capabilities
- Fleet Compliance
- Simple correction and log certification
- Hours of Service done automatically. No more paper logs.
- HOS data anytime access, stored up to 8 weeks in the Rand McNally Connect web portal.
- Available driving hours and duty times
- Show up-to-date logbooks information to transportation officials and law enforement via the TND765, email and/or fax.
- Fleet Communications
- Send PDF attachements w/ permits, company documents and/or terminal maps to the TND765 from the back office.
- Free-form, true email-format messaging to/from drivers
- Form based message builder creates frequently used email templates.
- Optimized dispatch operation through Rand McNally workflow applications.
- Fleet Navigation
- Optimized truck specific routing for truck width, height, load type, and weight.
- Voice guidance for upcoming maneuvers (Turn-by-turn).
- 3D Junction views w/lane guidance, for complex highway interchanges.
- Help drivers for searching POI (Points of Interest) like parking, dining options and repair centers.
- outing based on Rand McNally's market-leading database of commercial truck restrictions
- Automatic re-routing for missed turns.
- Fleet Visibility
- Proactively address vehicle maintenance issues as vehicle fault codes are displayed.
- Driver specific metrics and User-configurable reporting for over 300 vehicles.
- Comprehensive fuel reporting
- Comprehensive driver performance reporting.
- Fleet configurable set speed limits for safe driving.
- Notify managers with alerts when critical events like braking, start, and/or stop occur, indicating possible accident or unsafe driving practices.
- Eliminate out-of-route driving through route geofencing.
- Maximize dispatch efficiency with the help of satellite map view and nearby vehicle proximity search.
- Breadcrumb trail mapping for replaying vehicle events and positions
- Departure and Arrival notification
- TND765 GPS and Electronic Logbook
- 9-pin Power and OBD Cable for Trucks with the 9-pin deutsch connector.(Fits Most Trucks)
- Hours of Service & DOT Quick Reference Visor Card
- Security Bracket
- Suction Cup Window Mount
- ELog On Board Decal
- Get Started Card
- Install Guide
- User Manual
- 5 cable ties
Track Your Order