Master Lock Electrical Plug Lockout 10202 / 616-RL
10202 / 616-RL
Master lock electrical plug lockout protects against accidental reconnection by enclosing the electrical plug. Body is made of lightweight tough dielectric xenoy thermoplastic.
Helps you comply with OSHA’s lockout/tagout regulations (29 CFR 1910.147)
- Withstand chemicals
- Protect against accidental reconnection
- Comes with write-on/wipe-off labels (English, French & Spanish)
- Operating temperatures: -50 to 350 degrees F
- Can be installed in confined spaces
- Outward/Inward rotating design
- Fits most 110 and many 220 volt plugs and plug sizes up to 2-1/4" diameter x 3-1/4" length with a cord diameter up to 3/4"
- Materials: tough lightweight, dielectric Xenoy® Thermoplastic
- Fits plug sizes up to 2.25" Dia. x 3.25" L w/ a cord diameter up to .75"
- Color: Red
Pricing and Ordering
|5||6-23||24-71||72 or more||For more price info||Quantity||Order Now!|
|$ 16.65 each||$ 16.16 each||$ 15.68 each||$ 15.20 each||Contact Us|
Track Your Order