Master Lock Gate Valve Lockout Set 14041 / 605-RL
14041 / 605-RL
Master lock® gate valve lockout surrounds the valve handle to protect against any accidentaly opening. Body is constructed from lightweight tough dielectric xenoy thermoplastic that can withstand chemicals and can operate from -50 to 350 degrees F temperature.
Helps you comply with OSHA’s lockout/tagout regulation 29 CFR 1910.147
- Surrounds the valve operation handle
- Protect against accidental opening
- Resist from -50 to 350 degrees F chemicals and operating temperatures
- Outward/Inward rotating design
- Can be installed in confined spaces
- Features multiple holes for locks or hasps.
- Virtually works in all valve installations.
- Materials: tough, lightweight dielectric Xenoy® Thermoplastic
- Color: Red
Pricing and Ordering
|1-5||6-23||24-71||72 or more||For more price info||Quantity||Order Now!|
|$ 140.57 each||$ 136.35 each||$ 132.26 each||$ 128.29 each||Contact Us|
Includes nested gate valve lockouts that fit to valve handles
More Stopout / Lockout
Back to Top
Back to Safety and Security
Track Your Order