Confined Spaces: Team Training Maintenance Activities 45346 / 921DVD
English & Spanish available all in one program
45346 / 921DVD
Covers a variety of spaces safety and compliance topics. Helps you comply with OSHA's permit-required confined spaces training requirements.
- Enhanced EyeCue® Visual Learning System
- Addresses initial and refresher training requirements
- Authorized entrants
- Entry supervisors
- Compliance with the training requirements of the 1910.146 regulation
- Covers general aspects of working safely in permit-required confined spaces
- Covers a variety of spaces safety and compliance topics:
- Precautions that must be taken before a confined space is entered
- Potential hazards inherent to permit-required confined space
- Roles and responsibilities of each member of the confined space entry team
- How to recognize the signs, symptoms, and characteristic effects of exposure to confined space hazards
- Rescue procedures and the role of the emergency rescue team
- Details the steps of a basic confined space entry sequence, including the proper use of air monitoring equipment, PPE, and communication requirements
- Ready-to-use training program includes several components
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired (English only)
- (1) 27-minute video enhanced with the EyeCue® Visual Learning System - Overview of the confined spaces standard, precautions that must be taken before a confined space is entered, hazards inherent to confined spaces in general industry workplaces, how to recognize the signs, symptoms, and characteristic effects of exposure, proper rescue procedures and the role of rescue team and roles and responsibilities of the entry team.
- (1) Trainer Guide - Provides an overview of the confined spaces standard and Helps trainers prepare for and deliver effective training sessions.
- (11) Employee Handbooks - This reference reinforces training. Provides employees with an easy-to-use post-training resource and it follows the information in the DVD video.
- (20) Wallet Cards - Provides proof that training has been completed. Includes two wallet card sheets perforated to provide 10 cards each
- (2) Awareness Posters - Helps train employees on the warning signs used to mark confined spaces and what they mean. A full-color, photo-based reminder of the key issues of confined spaces.
- (2) EyeCue® Trainer Guides - Explains how to effectively use and incorporate the EyeCue® Visual Learning System, 16 pages
- (2) EyeCue® Posters - Topic-specific poster provides a daily reminder of the training lessons related to each EyeCue® tag. 17" x 22", non-laminated, folded. (Laminated version sold separately.)
- (1) EyeCue® Starter Pack - Set of topic-specific tags
- (10) Magnets – Confined Spaces Atmosphere Testing Needed Reminder, 3" X 4"
- (10) Stickers – Confined Spaces Serious Safety Hazards Reminder, 3" X 4"
- (5) Stickers – Confined Spaces Entry Team/Rescue Reminder, 8" X 9"
- (10) Tags – Confined Spaces Entry Permit Needed Reminder, 3" X 4"
- (5) Floor Labels – Confined Spaces Entry Team/Rescue Reminder, 8" X 9"
- (5) Window Clings – Confined Spaces Serious Safety Hazards Reminder, 4" X 5"
- (10) Miniature Zip Ties, 8"
- (1) Trainer Tools CD - Includes a host of materials use to enhance and add variety to training: additional quiz questions and an answer key, PowerPoint® presentation, learning activities, photo-based images and posters and a training log to help track attendance.
- (1) Permit-Required Confined Space Sign - Danger Permit Required Confined Space Do Not Enter sign meets the requirements of 29 CFR Section 1910.146(c).
- (1) Confined Space Entry Permit "Example" - Used as a starting point to develop company-specific entry permits. Includes the 15 elements listed in 29 CFR Part 1910.146(f).
DVD Main Menu
- Play Program
- Chapter Selections
- Definitions and Hazards
- Definition of a confined space
- Hazards that classify a confined space as a "permit-required confined space"
- Internal Configuration
- Other Hazards
- Types of confined spaces
- Required training and responsibilities of the entry team
- Authorized Entrant
- Entry Supervisor
- Safe Entry of a Permit-Required Confined Space
- Confined space rescue and rescue procedures
- Bonus Materials
- Review Video (10 minutes)
- Bonus Videos (13 minutes)
- Alternate Entry Procedures (3 minutes)
- Reclassifying A Permit Space (4 minutes)
- Atmospheric Testing Procedures (6 minutes)
- Quiz (10 questions with video remediation)
- Note to Trainers (English only) (4 minutes)
Track Your Order