TND750 Rand McNally ELD Compatible 7" Trucker GPS
Fully redesigned. Cutting edge. Lightning quick.
The fully redesigned TND750. Features Hexa Core Processor for even faster routing and a new sleek design inside and out. It comes with more powerful processing, upgraded magnetic mount, new map displays with 3-D structure views, updated traffic, crowd-sourced POI reviews, and up-to-date fuel prices for an enhanced user experience.
The device is ELD Ready. It comes fully integrated with the DriverConnect platform for a complete fleet management solution.
- Life Time Map, Fuel Price, Traffic & Weather Updates
- Upgraded Map Display w/ 3D Buildings & Landmarks
- Hexa Core Processor: Quicker Responses
- New Visuals & Smoother Graphics
- Powered by Rand Navigation 2.0
- Settings for Truck, Bus, Auto/Light Truck
Turn the TND750 into a fully compliant ELD. Just exchange the DC200S with the TND750's Smart Mount and you are ready to go.
- Voice guidance
- Advanced notifications: what's ahead, turns, steep grades, or complicated interchanges
- Advanced routing
- Compare routes, use multi-stop routing, and place breadcrumbs. Plus, add up to 50 stops per route
- Lifetime Maps - Annual basis for your device at no additional cost
- Quickly view amenities and fuel stops at upcoming exits
- View & track fuel prices on the map
- Set service and maintenance alerts for your vehicle
- View upcoming junctions in 3-D
- Split screen display with lane guidance for managing complex interchanges
- View traffic patterns by the day of the week/time and construction updates, even in rural areas
- Set warnings for speed limit changes, sharp curves, and more
- Show current Weather forecast
- View estimated toll costs
- compare routes without tolls
- plan routes to lower costs
- Millions of POI listings
- Detailed information on travel centers, weigh stations, service and repair stops
- Group and sort by name or distance, add custom POIs, then choose icons to display on the map
- View major RoadWork™ updates & construction projects along your route, and calculate detours as necessary
- Fully integrated with the DriverConnect platform
Specifications of TND750
- Screen size: 7"
- Screen type & resolution: IPS LCD, 1280 x 800px
- Device dimensions: 4 1⁄2" (H), 7 1⁄4" (W), 3⁄4" (D)
- Weight: 16 oz.
- Battery capacity: 4000 mAh
- Memory: 2GB
- Storage: 32GB
- Processor: Hexa-core
- Bluetooth: 5.0
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g
- Microphone: Single
- Aux out: Yes
- HDMI out: No
- Power connector: On device: Barrel plug
- Mount: Magnetic
- TND 750 device
- Magnetic mount
- Vehicle charger
- Wall charger
- USB cable
- Anti-glare screen protector
- Quick Start Guide
Other Photos of Rand McNally TND750 Truck GPS
For those purchasing a Truck GPS, we will waive the No Return Policy on open electronics, for a Limited Return period of 14 days from purchase or 5 days from delivery with a 15% restocking fee, regardless of the reason for the return. You must make the return request within the time allowed and it must be retuned within the following 7 days. Please Note: No return means no return for refund. Naturally you can return it for repair or replacement for the warranty period.
Limited Return within 14 Days of purchase or 5 days after delivery with a 15% restocking Fee. Note: Scratch or damage the GPS in any way and you bought it. There is a $100 manufacturer's fee for returning a GPS that is anything other than pristine new condition. Note*: The warranty does not include the glass face.
Track Your Order