FMLA for Supervisors 17827/810-DVD
Updated to reflect the February 2013 and February 2015 rule changes
Outlines what supervisors must do when dealing with an employee's FMLA issues to help the employee and the company stay in compliance
Takes a proactive training approach to help supervisors respond appropriately to employees' FMLA issue
Covers a wide variety of Family and Medical Leave Act topics, including:
- Who is eligible for FMLA?
- What qualifies for FMLA?
- Qualifying health conditions
- Intermittent and reduced schedule leave
- A supervisor's role and responsibilities in handling FMLA issues
- Military leave provisions (including qualifying exigency and service member care)
Track Your Order