HazCom: What You Need To Know with GHS 19065 & 19334
Available in English and Spanish
Ready-to-use training program includes several components.
Helps you comply with the training requirements of the HazCom Standard (29 CFR 1910.1200) and the GHS provisions , Addresses the revised standard, and how the changes will help protect employees when they work with chemical hazards and Employers must train employees on the new label elements and Safety Data Sheets (SDS) format effective December 1, 2013.
Assist you with all required HazCom training including:
- Written Hazard Communication Plan
- Chemical inventory and what it can tell you
- Provisions of the HazCom Standard
- How to read a Safety Data Sheet
- What GHS-style container labels are telling you
Track Your Order