Reasonable Suspicion Testing 38337
Helps fulfill supervisors’ required drug and alcohol training with 38337 Reasonable Suspicion Testing: What Supervisors Need To Know - DVD Training.
Training program covers:
- Documenting observed behavior
- What happens after testing?
- The effects of alcohol and drugs on the body
- How to handle difficult situations when confronting drivers
- Regulatory requirements regarding reasonable suspicion determination
- The reasonable suspicion process (observe, confirm, document, confront, test)
- How to approach a driver (techniques to use to ease tense situations)
- The warning signs of alcohol misuse and drug abuse and what you should look for when determining reasonable suspicion
Track Your Order