Pitman Arm Puller 10385 10389
For Heavy Duty (Class 7, 8)
Sheppard M100 Pitman Arm Puller - 10385
Sheppard M110 Pitman Arm Puller - 10389
Remove even the most stubborn pitman arms easily on Sheppard M100 & M110 gear boxes
- High strength steel casting
- May be used with up to a 3/4″ impact tool
- Eliminates cutting torch and hammering method
- Designed for high capacity pulling
- Simple to slip on for instant results
- Sheppard M110 will work on heavy duty trucks with a M110 style gear box
- Working Dimension
- max glove opening is 4.5"
- narrowest opening is 3.785".
- Shipping Weight:
- 10385 - 4.41 lbs.
- 10389 - 13.01 lbs.
- Remove set screws from pitman arm or bend lock tabs for removal of retaining bolt. Refer to the manufacturer's service manual to determine model and retaining method.
- Some applications may also require removal of some/all of the fasteners in the sector shaft cover to allow the 10385 tool to slide over the pitman arm.
- Back forcing screw out and slip casting over the pitman arm until the forcing screws lines up with the center of the sector shaft. Ensure that the forcing screw will not damage the threads in the end of the sector shaft. On some models, it may be necessary to install a bolt into the threaded end of the sector shaft for the pulling operation.
- Once the tool is properly positioned on the pitman arm, apply 1/2 drive impact to the forcing screw until the pitman arm is removed from the sector shaft.
Tiger Tool International Incorporated (“Tiger Tool”) warrants to its customers that cast portions of its tools are free from defects in workmanship and materials for as long as the original purchaser owns the tool.
Tiger Tool warrants to its customers that threaded areas, bolts and machined components in or of its tools will not fail due to defects in workmanship and materials for a warranty period of two years from the date of original purchase.
Tiger Tool warrants to its customers that hydraulic components will not fail due to defects in workmanship and materials for a warranty period of one year from the date of original purchase.
For warranty service a customer must return the tool freight prepaid along with original proof of purchase to TIGER TOOL INTERNATIONAL INCORPORATED.
When a customer seeks warranty service with respect to a tool and that tool is covered by a TIGER TOOL warranty, TIGER TOOL may at its option repair the tool, replace the tool or refund the purchase price for the tool.
New unused product that is returned to tiger tool as a result of the customers error or due to inventory adjustment will be subject to a twenty percent (20%) restock/rework fee with authorized RGA number otherwise a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Track Your Order