Torsion Bar Unloading Tool 14001
For Automotive (Class 1, 2, 3)
Remove and install torsion keys safely with ease and efficiency.
- Positioning guide retains tool in place
- Integrated hex allows for the use of a box-end wrench to counteract the torque rotation of the tool while using an impact tool to unload the torsion bar.
- C-frame opening accommodates large diameter torsion bars.
- 1988 – 2010 GMC and Chevrolet 1/2 ton, 3/4 ton, and 1-ton pickups.
- Support vehicle according to vehicle manufacturer's recommendations ensuring the suspension is fully unloaded
- Attach the torsion bar tool to the vehicle frame rail. Tighten the tool against the torsion key.
- Loosen or remove the torsion bar adjusting bolt while counting the number of turns required. This helps to identify the original position of the adjusting bolt.
- Remove the tool and perform the required service.
- Attach the tool to the vehicle frame rail. Tighten the tool against the torsion key.
- Tighten the tool to draw the torsion key into the frame rail.
- Tighten the torsion bar adjusting bolt using the same number of turns recorded in step 3 of removal.
- Remove the tool
- Refer to vehicle service manual for the correct suspension height and alignment specifications.
Tiger Tool International Incorporated (“Tiger Tool”) warrants to its customers that cast portions of its tools are free from defects in workmanship and materials for as long as the original purchaser owns the tool.
Tiger Tool warrants to its customers that threaded areas, bolts and machined components in or of its tools will not fail due to defects in workmanship and materials for a warranty period of two years from the date of original purchase.
Tiger Tool warrants to its customers that hydraulic components will not fail due to defects in workmanship and materials for a warranty period of one year from the date of original purchase.
For warranty service a customer must return the tool freight prepaid along with original proof of purchase to TIGER TOOL INTERNATIONAL INCORPORATED.
When a customer seeks warranty service with respect to a tool and that tool is covered by a TIGER TOOL warranty, TIGER TOOL may at its option repair the tool, replace the tool or refund the purchase price for the tool.
New unused product that is returned to tiger tool as a result of the customers error or due to inventory adjustment will be subject to a twenty percent (20%) restock/rework fee with authorized RGA number otherwise a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Track Your Order