7-Minute Solutions for Construction
- Back Safety- Covers the most common sources of back pain: improper lifting techniques; excessive or repetitive twisting, bending or reaching; lifting heavy loads; and corrective actions for each one.
- Electrical Safety- Covers how to eliminate the hazards that can cause electrocution. Includes info on lockout/tagout, working near energized lines, proper PPE, and the first responder system.
- Fall Protection- Reviews the responsibilities of the employer and employee regarding fall protection.
- Hand & Power Tool SafetyCovers the importance of using tools safely, PPE, guarding moving parts, control switches, and identifying unsafe tools.
- Personal Protective Equipment- Reviews employer requirements and addresses employee responsibilities regarding PPE and its usage.
- Stairways & Ladders- Covers when ladders and stairways are needed; inspection methods; proper set-up and usage; recognizing and dealing with hazards; differences between fixed and portable ladders; ladder construction; and correct stairway design.
- Each program delivers refresher training for veteran workers and covers enough of the basics
for new workers
- Interviews with job site trainers, supervisors, and employees who have real-world experience with the topic
- State-of-the-art animation to help employees visualize and remember important information
- Quick review and summary
Track Your Order