Motor Carrier Safety Standards Canadian Compliance Manual 41-M
Get fast, easy access to practical "how-to-comply" explanations of federal and provincial motor carrier safety regulations.
Keep your operation running safely, smoothly, and in compliance ... with help from J. J. Keller's Motor Carrier Safety Standards: Canadian Compliance Manual. In a well-organized, easy-to-use format, this versatile manual provides you with "how-to-comply" explanations of key federal and provincial motor carrier safety requirements.
This essential manual ...
- Saves countless hours of research time, freeing-up time for other demanding projects.
- Reduces the chances of hefty fines for non-compliance.
- Limits the possibility of costly downtime due to poorly maintained vehicles.
- Simplifies provincial and Canadian-U.S. border crossing.
- Keeps you current on changing regulations.
The Motor Carrier Safety Standards: Canadian Compliance Manual covers the areas of safety and compliance most important to you and your drivers, including: vehicle safety standards, accident reporting, driver qualification, hours of service, and more! It also contains timesaving forms, charts, and a variety of compliance-oriented documents.
Loose-leaf, 3-ring bound, 641 pages.
|Sample Pages||PDF*||File Sizes|
|Table of Contents||49KB|
|Hours of Service Operations||50KB|
|Inspections and Maintenance||60KB|
Note: You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed to view the PDF sample pages. If you are not able to view the sample pages, click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader from Adobe website for FREE.
Track Your Order